11 February 2009

GRATITUDE: FROM FEBRUARY 1ST, 2009

Today I am writing a list of ten things for which I am grateful:

1) I am grateful for my boyfriend, who is goofy and thinks I am cute, and who is constantly writing to-do lists.

2) I'm grateful for my friends, Dan and Dave and Maggie, who are an endless source of amusing conversation.

3) I'm grateful for the fact that each day is a chance to start anew.

4) I'm grateful that I can learn about Qi Gong, Reiki, reflexology, and other types of energy healing.

5) I'm grateful for my job, which is giving me a chance to test my abilities and form new habits.

6) I'm grateful for Lake Superior and the beautiful surroundings in which I live.

7) I'm grateful for my cat, who finds interest in the most ordinary things.

8) I'm grateful for the elderly, for children, and for people who come from different backgrounds than mine. They all remind me to look outside myself.

9) I'm grateful for religions of all kinds, and that I have the freedom to explore them.

10) I'm grateful for my family, my friends, for the human race and for all the animals, for each plant and each stone. I'm grateful for the miraculous and mysterious web that is creation. I am eternally grateful that the gift of life has been bestowed upon me. But mostly I am grateful for love.

Blessed Be.

No comments: